Friday, November 27, 2015

fav on a friday | Mother Earth Creations

Hi loves!
How was your Thanksgiving?! I hope it was absolutely wonderful!

I had such a great time yesterday! It was L’s first and I’m just so thankful for our family. It was a wonderful day filled with family, friends, food, and laughter!

This week for my FridayFavorite, I wanted to rave about my new favorite products that I have been obsessed with since I first used them: Mother Earth Creations body scrubs.


(Yes, this smells like you are rubbing Starbucks on your face. Yes, it is the best thing ever.)

I first became really interested in organic/natural products when I was pregnant with L. I became super conscious about what I was putting on my body since I was growing the cutest little baby in my body. That interest didn’t diminish after I had L because I just felt much better about my body knowing that I was cutting out so many chemicals and uneccesary ingredients that I was putting on my skin.

So when I found Mother Earth Creations, I was super excited. Her products are not only affordable, but they work wonders on any kind of skin type: dry, oily, aging, wrinkles, eczema, stretch marks, you name it! She just recently came out with a diaper rash cream as well that I’m planning on buying for L!



No matter what kind of skin you have, you should definitely check out her shop (listed down below)! I only had to use my scrub once and my face felt completely different.


(I was in no way paid or endorsed to write this blog. This is 100% my own opinions and experience.)

{Your beauty should be that of you inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. -1 Peter 3:4}

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment