Thursday, November 19, 2015

the momma behind | little momma life!

I sat and thought for hours what I should write my very first blog post about. Then it hit me: Duh! I should introduce who I even am, since you are reading about my deepest darkest secrets and all…. Just kidding. But really; meet the momma behind Little Momma Life! 

I’m married to the love of my life, K. (Cliche, I know. But it’s true!) We got married on January 4, 2014, and we’ve been peeing in front of each other ever since! Oh, and we talk and kiss and stuff, too.



I became a momma to the most beautiful baby girl ever (I’m biased, but I can’t help it.), L, on September 26, 2015. She’s the best part of K and I, and she’s pretty darn adorable, too! I'm currently a stay at home momma to her.

I was saved by the Grace of God in 2011 and I’ve been living my life for Him ever since! I owe everything in my life to Him, and I have no shame in saying so!

I’m a small business owner! I own Little Stitches by Brandi Little, otherwise known as #LSBBL. Feel free to check out my shop in the link above!

I’m a lover of many things, including: coffee, baking cats, reading, crafting, fashion, shopping, holidays, flowers, glitter, candles, monograms, gold, Grey’s Anatomy, Target…. Okay, so I love a lot of things.
But I love Jesus and my family most of all!

I started this blog to {hopefully} spread some encouragement, inspiration, and love to all those who need it. 
So if you are reading this, I hope that you join me on the rest of my journey, find some hope, and share a few laughs!

Let’s be friends!
Instagram: @brandijolittle
Pinterest: @brandijolittle

No comments:

Post a Comment