Friday, December 18, 2015

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday to decorate for. Our entire attic is filled with Christmas decorations (which hubby loves to take down every year).

I didn't decorate as much as a usually do because it proved quite hard to do with a new baby. But I still love it, nonetheless.

Kitchen:


I'm obsessed with this red glitter wreath hanger. I found it on clearance for $1 last year!


Frosty the Steelman....



I found this gorgeous gold snowflake at Hobby Lobby last year on clearance for 75 cents. #win.

Living room:









I'm so excited to use this plate (Target $1 section) with L when she gets older. I think it's just so cute and fun. Right now it's just setting out because if it doesn't have to do with milk or cuddles, L isn't interested.



Is it a mug, or a candy holder? We will never know.




I'm obsessed with these glitter ornaments. Again, The Holy Grail Store, Target, $1. 

{When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. -Matthew 2:10}

xoxo, Brandi


No comments:

Post a Comment