Thursday, December 3, 2015

L | two months!

Happy Thursday, loves!
We are almost to the weekend! This week has been dragging by for me. Has it for you?! Maybe it’s just me. Haha.

As of Thanksgiving (I’ll get on track with these someday. Maybe.) L turned 2 months! My oh my where does time go?!

Weight: 8 pounds 4 ounces. She’s such a little peanut! (She was a preemie, by the way. I feed her. A lot. I promise.)

Height: 21.5 inches. She’s going to be a shortie just like her momma & daddy!

Loves: water noises, car rides, bath time, being worn on momma (as in baby wearing), listening to mommy and daddy talk to her, her swing, playing with her hair, listening to The Piano Guys (future musician, maybe?), eating, and when momma and daddy tickle and play with her.

Hates: diaper changes, getting dressed, hiccups (seriously though, she yells at them. Cutest thing ever.), being put down, and naps (who hates naps?! Silly girl.).

Is able to: hold her head up for a really long time, roll to her side, grasp onto anything & everything, smile, coo, giggle, & squeal.

{You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine.}

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment