Tuesday, January 12, 2016

ten odd facts | about me

I was sitting in my car the other day (I do that a lot, as L likes to nap in the car) and I was thinking about how super weird I am. Haha, really though. 
So of course I had to make a blog post about it. ;)

Here are ten weird facts about why I'm weird:

1) I cannot stand having hair in my face. Like seriously, it makes me mad. 99% of the time I have the front half of my hair pulled back in some way or another. I actually remind myself of Sandra Bullock in The Heat, like how she always wears a bobby pin in the same spot to hold her hair back. Yeah, that's me.

2) I cannot wear tight clothes. And if I do, I'm mad all day. I've always hated it. It literally makes my stomach hurt to wear tight clothes. Why? I have no idea.

3) I have to double check everything. Literally everything. If I don't, I go crazy. I've gotten up from bed at 3 in the morning to go double check that I turned the dishwasher on because checking the first time just wasn't enough.

4) I hate static. I loathe it. Like when your hair sticks to your face and no matter what you do it won't unstick - ack. I hate it.

5) I can't stand it when people smack their lips. I've been known to casually walk out of a room when someone is doing it. It grosses me out and gives me the shivers.

6) I need to have noise. Pure silence makes me antsy. I can't do it. Our TV is on almost all the time because I need to have the noise all day. And when I'm in the car, I have to have the radio on. I'm weird, I know.

7) I can't stand it when headbands fall off. Oh my gosh. The second I feel it start to fall off I have to fix it. Drives me nuts. I don't keep stretchy headbands very long because they are too stretched out after a while and there's just no point.

8) When my house is messy, I can't stop thinking about it. Which is super awesome with a newborn, let me tell ya. 

9) I hate it when my glasses side down on my nose. I'm c o n s t a n t l y pushing my glasses up (#nerdstatus) because if they fall even a centimeter down, it irks me.

10) I can't watch "old" movies. And by old I mean before like 2000. I like maybe 5 movies made before 2000. My husband isn't a fan of this one.

I'm sure there's many more reasons why I'm weird, but I'll stop here before it gets awkward. :)

Do any of these things bother you, too?!

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment