Wednesday, January 13, 2016

twenty facts | about me

Yesterday I posted 10 Weird Facts About Me, and I decided today to write 20 regular facts about me so I can show the "normal" side of me.

1) I'm a lover of all things DIY. Seriously, I make everything. I could write a book on everything I have DIYed. (I'm making that a word, by the way.)

2) I grew up in a really small town. Emphasis on the small part. I graduated with less than 60 people, and of those 60 people, I knew all of their parents, siblings, dogs, and fourth cousins twice removed.

3) I secretly enjoy crocheting in my free time. Okay, it's not really secret since I own a shop and stuff (you can check that out here), but I do love to granny it out.

4) I hate hot weather. I know, silly me. But I seriously can't stand it. I could live in a place that rotated between fall, winter (oh, I'm a huge fan of snow, too), and a mild spring.

5) I prefer coffee over tea. I'm a bit obsessed with all things coffee, actually.

6) I played clarinet and saxophone for 12 years. Remember that one time in band camp...

7) I love to decorate. I'm constantly changing our house decor around because I just want to decorate something. And don't even get me started on the holiday decor.

8) I prefer a cookbook over Pinterest. *gasp!* I know, I know. Now I'm not saying that I'm not a fan of Pinterest, because trust me, I am. But when I'm cooking/baking, I would rather have the recipe on paper right there.

9) My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural. I haven't decided which is my favorite yet, but I think I'm leaning towards Grey's. (Push one of Epi!)

10) I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. My husband is, too, so we bond frequently over the boy who lived.

11) I'm a semester away from getting my Bachelor's degree in Pre-Law. I was in my last semester when I had L and I plan to go back when I'm able.

12) I'm 22 years old. But I look like I'm 12. It'll pay off when I'm 60.

13) I'm 5'2. Yes, I've heard all the short jokes.

14) I'm constantly rotating clothes out of my closet. I have a few pieces that I've kept for a while because I love them, but I like to rotate clothes in and out to keep my wardrobe fresh. I usually sell my "old" on Poshmark (Find me! @brandijolittle_ & you can use my code "JGRRI" for $5 credit!) and buying new with what I make from that.

15) I have a horrible habit of biting my nails. I've tried for over 10 years to stop but it's not going so well.

16) I'm obsessed with essential oils. I swear by them.

17) I'm also obsessed with coconut oil. I literally use it for everything.

18) I take pictures all. the. time. I always want to document everything and I've never regretted it.

19) Melissa McCarthy is my homegirl. Really though, she's an amazing actress and even more amazing role model.

20) I love to read. When I was pregnant and on bed rest, I went through so many books that I thought I was going to have to buy a library.

Just 20 of the the hundreds of facts about me!

Can you relate to any of these?

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment