Wednesday, March 16, 2016

easter decorations

I absolutely love decorating for the holidays. My mom always did, almost every holiday, and it was a huge deal in our house. It was a special thing for my mom + I, too. It was "our thing". I hope one day to share that with L, but in the mean time, I'll just keep doing it on my own. ;)

Easter is in my top holidays to decorate for. I love all the pastels, glitter, and little bunnies and lambs. We also maintain a strong focus to what Easter is all about while decorating + celebrating Easter: Jesus. I want L to always know that that's why we celebrate Easter, and the extra Easter traditions are just that: extra.


We have since moved since I last decorated for Easter, so they are a bit scarce this year. But I focused them in the main spot in the house (our living room).


I got most of our decor at Target in the dollar section (surprise, surprise).


This little bunny used to be mine, and my mom gave it to me, and one day I'll give it to L.



This decoration = Easter egg jenga. For real.



I told you guys I like my glitter. Hubby... not so much.



I love changing our chalkboard to match the seasons. I'm still getting the hang of it, but it's so fun.




I found these prints here and here. They were just too cute not to use this year.

That's about it, minus a few little details here and there. We are also missing a wreath this year. Ours from last year decided it didn't want to make the journey with us during the move.

Do you decorate for Easter? What's your favorite decoration?

{As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives. - Job 19:25}

xoxo, Brandi

2 comments:

  1. I don't really decorate for Easter, but I love your decorations! So cute :)
    xoxo,
    alysalovely.com

    ReplyDelete