Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter weekend

We had such a wonderful Easter weekend this year! I was so excited for L's first Easter, and this weekend was filled with so much joy and happiness.

We started out the weekend celebrating L's half birthday. We took her to the park, where she got to swing for the first time.

 My mom came up that afternoon to spend Easter weekend with us. We don't get to see her very often, so we love when she gets to come visit!

We went to church Easter morning, and it was one of the best services we've ever attended. God was certainly present, moving in our hearts throughout the entire service.

After church we made Easter dinner, and our Easter treat this year was rice krispy Easter eggs.



I'm so obsessed with how they turned out.

We ended our day with opening Easter baskets. L got one from us, my parents, and K's parents.

L put everything in her mouth, so I think she loved everything. ;)

I hope you had a wonderful Easter! We live because He lives!!

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment