Friday, March 11, 2016

five on friday

This week has been one heck of a ride.

I landed myself in the hospital early this week and have been on the mend since. L has had some kind of stomach thing going on all week, poor thing. + on top of all of that, hubs has been working so much this week. Normally I would be "FRIYAY" but hubs has to work all weekend too, so it's more of a "okay it's Friday". Haha.

five on friday

o n e

I ordered my very first Lillebaby carrier this week and I'm so excited to get it. I wear L alllll of the time, so I can't wait to try it out!

t w o


It has been such a beautiful week in terms of weather. It's been like spring all week + we have been loving it. Before the hospital trip, we got to go outside a few times + we enjoyed the fresh air!

t h r e e



This week was my first official week representing Darling Dreamers as a brand rep! I support all the small shops, haha, this one included! They have the cutest tops, and they are so comfy! You must grab yourself one. Or ten.

f o u r

I decorated for Easter this week! I love love love decorating for the holidays. My top three to decorate for are Halloween/Fall, Christmas, and Easter. My momma always decorated for the majority of holidays, and I think it was just something that passed down. Do you decorate for the holidays? What are your favorites to decorate for?

f i v e 

I got pooped on three times this week. Some of you are probably saying "ew" but hey, that's #momlife for you, and my week wouldn't have been complete without it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment