Friday, April 15, 2016

five on friday

This week has gone surprisingly fast. I think it's because the weather is finally starting to warm up, so we've been going here and there all week just to be outside. My spring fever is starting to be cured. ;)

o n e

We planted our veggies and fruits for our garden this week. We started basil, cilantro, melon, cantaloupe, green and red peppers, jalape├▒o, carrots, lettuce, cucumber, and zucchini. I'm super excited to have some fresh fruits and veggies this summer! We started a garden last year, but then ended up moving as soon as we planted. So we are excited to see them this year!

t w o

I started my beauty clear out project this week and so far so good. I've cleared out and organized some beauty products, and found some that I really love! I'll be updating soon on my favorites and not so favorites.

t h r e e

Fellow bloggers: this week I sent out a post on my shop's Instagram looking for some bloggers to help me review my products on their blog! In return for a free item, I am just asking for a blog post and a social media post to go along with it! I am hoping that this will bring more people to my shop! You can read all of the information on my shop's Instagram, but feel free to contact me on here, through email, or through my IG.

f o u r



We have added a new favorite dinner to our weekly menu. These muffins were so easy, quick, and yummy. Seriously, they were so good. You should definitely try them this week. Did I mention they were yummy?

f i v e

We broke the swaddle this week!! It took us forever. L was in that darn thing until 6.5 months, but it's gone for good! While the swaddle was a life saver for a really long time (key words: really long), we actually think it was hindering her sleep more than helping this month, because she was waking up multiple times in the night, but now if she wakes up, it's only once. :) yay! I have missed you sleep. *knock on wood, let's not jinx it now.*

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment