Monday, April 11, 2016

spring organizing | beauty overhaul project


I have years (yes, years) worth of travel size products, free samples, and things-I-grabbed-on-clearance-and-then-never-used built up around the house that I desperately need to go through. I am the queen of buying things, and then buying something new, and then forgetting about the 30 other things that are exactly the same kind of thing.

So I think it’s time for me to do a beauty clear out to use all the products laying around the house to one) do some organizing and two) see what I like and don’t like.

I have products ranging from shampoo, to lotion, to perfume, to hair brushes (I know, weird). So I’m going to be posting quite a few beauty reviews in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned!

My game plan for this is to start with a couple products, and use them until they run out before I start something new from the same category.

For example, I'm started with an eye cream, a body lotion, a face cleanser, a chapstick, and an oil blend for my face. I'm not going to use any other eye cream, lotion, face cleanser, chapstick, or oil blend right now and I have to use them up before I can start something else of the same category. Make sense?

Side note: what are some of your favorite organizing tips around the house that you can give me?!

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment