Friday, May 20, 2016

five on friday | little eats kitchen

This week went surprisingly fast. Did it for you, too? It was beautiful this week with warm weather and sunshine - much needed warm weather and sunshine. L and I are enjoying it before the rain comes next week.

five on friday // little eats kitchen


one // I made these delicious cranberry energy bites and they are some of the best things ever. I’ve been grabbing them all week when I’m hungry but little babe doesn’t have time for that. I added a bit more peanut butter, but still delicious.


two // also in the little eats kitchen this week was baby pancakes. You can find the recipe here, and it’s amazingly simple and easy. Only two ingredients and L devoured them up.


three // I started on my diy recipe box this week. there’s something about having a designated spot for all of my recipes that makes my kitchen feel…. put together? Not sure of the word I’m looking for but I know what I mean, haha!


I found some of the prettiest diy recipe cards and fell in love with them. I just printed them out on some card stock and cut them up. In.love.with.them.


Also, check out these awesome old recipe cards that I found in my stash that my mom gave me. I have quite a few of them and I want to do something with them in the kitchen, but I’m not sure what yet. Stay tuned.


four // we made this egg roll stir fry this week for dinner and oh my gosh. 
a m a z i n g. and we have left overs for two days! win win win win in my book.

five // I tried making these homemade teething cookie things this week… emphasis on the word tried. I burnt the entire first batch. Ended up with only a few cookies that were edible. Made a huge mess in the kitchen over the course of an hour and a half…. only to find out L doesn’t like them. #momfail. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend, my friends!

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment