Thursday, May 12, 2016

liebster award nomination

I was so excited to wake up one morning to a message from Rachel nominating me for a Liebster Award! It truly made my day, and it’s such an honor! Rachel is a great writer and her blog is proof of that! You can read her post about her Liebster Award nomination here!



The Liebster Award is a great way to discover new up and coming bloggers. It gives people a great chance to network and meet new people who share a common passion…blogging!

Basic deets when your are nominated:
1. Please thank the blog that nominated you.
2. Select 5-11 bloggers that you would like to nominate for this award. 
3. Let bloggers know you have nominated them. 
4. Create questions for them to answer. Let your creativity and personality shine. 

My questions from Rachel:

1.What made you want to start blogging? 

I mainly started my blog to encourage those around me, and spread some extra love around! Writing has always been a passion of mine, and blogging is my little outlet to write whatever I want to/need to, from DIY’s to just talking about life.

2. If you were stuck on an deserted island and could only bring one item what would it be? 

Hmm.. probably a margarita. Haha!

3. Where are you going on vacation this summer? 

We are going on our first family vacation to Wisconsin this summer! We are staying right on the beach!

4. What is your favorite thing about yourself? 

I hate to admit it, but that’s a hard one. I think I would have to say my kindness. It’s one thing about myself that I have always cherished about myself, and something I never want to lose.

5. Current favorite obsession? (could be a item, place, or anything that you are obsessed with) 

Sleep, hahaha. Okay okay seriously, I would say screen print tees. Or maybe photography. Hard to choose! Screen print tees have been my life line lately. I can be so comfortable but still look semi-put together. But I have also been going crazy with photography lately, trying to catch every moment with my little babe!

The blogs I am nominating for the Liebster Award!:

Alysa from AlysaLovely

Sasha from Ohh Sash

Shelby from Sportyglamama

Tiffani from The Purple Peony

Mare from Having a Henley

The blogs I have chosen deserve so much recognition and support. Please check out their blogs! They are so fun and informative to read. I am glad that I have had the opportunity to read each and every one, and connect with the brilliant writers!

The questions I would like you ladies to answer are: 
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favorite fashion statement lately?
3. What’s on your bucket list this summer?
4. What is your “thing” that you do to relax?
5. What is your motto for life? (quote, verse, song, etc.)

I would love to thank Rachel from raenicolebeautyxo for this wonderful nomination. Be sure check out her blog!
I can’t wait to meet so many new bloggers and read how you ladies answer these questions! I am so happy to be a part of the blogging community.

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment