Tuesday, June 21, 2016

summer bucket list // 2016

I feel like 2016 has just flown by. Is that just me?

I’m normally not a huge summer person; the heat has always bothered me (I know, sue me), but now that the little babe is here, I’m a bit more excited for summer than before ;)

We have so many things we wish do to this summer, and I hope we can mark off most, if not all, the things on our list!



summer bucket list // 2016

1 // go to the beach.
2 // go to the splash pad.
3 // go to the lake.
4 // go on vacation.
5 // create some art with some chalk.
6 // go to the zoo.
7 // go to a concert.
8 // go eat somewhere new.
9 // take summer pictures.
10 // see some fireworks.
11 // go somewhere new.
12 // go hiking.
13 // go for a long bike ride.
14 // go out for a family ice cream date.
15 // go to a state fair.
16 // go mini golfing.
17 // go to a farmer’s market.
18 // go to a drive in movie.
19 // have a legit picnic.
20 // make smores.

What is your must do on your bucket list this summer?!

xoxo, Brandi

4 comments:

  1. those things look super fun!
    I want to go to my family cottage, and there's an event nearby called the Morden Corn and Apple Festival that I really want to check out. You get free corn on the cob and free apple cider. It's AMAZING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kind of fun, I think i am going to steal this idea and create my own bucket list.

    ReplyDelete