Thursday, July 21, 2016

confessional thursday

these are my c o n f e s s i o n s 

o n e // I like cats more than dogs. Like a lot more. My dog threw up some grass this morning (that we tell her not to eat every.day.) for the 3956439 time and I'm secretly wondering if she thinks she's a goat. #catsoverdogs.

t w o // I just snuck a couple sour patch kids out of the pantry because my own sour patch kid is making me wonder how sane I am today. it's okay.

t h r e e // I have my first Mom's Ministry Gathering today, and although I'm super excited for it, I'm also super nervous. Like, what if I don't fit in? What if I'm awkward? Also- it starts at seven which is really close to my bedtime and I hope I don't fall asleep. #onlykindofkidding.

f o u r // I forgot about the giveaway I'm hosting on my Instagram for a moment this morning, and I was super confused why someone was tagging a bunch of people on a photo of mine. I'm just tired. It's fine. I'm fine.

xoxo, Brandi

linking up with Sparkles and Lattes and Dispositive Motion



10 comments:

  1. I have some sour patch kids at times too-- but I reach for sugar 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sour patch candies and I have two little sour patches of my own. My dog also eats grass to throw up too. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! You would think they would learn. :)

      Delete
  3. Sour patch kids are my weakness haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm sour patch kids are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your confessions ! LOL I especially love that you tried the sour patch kids snacks ! Ha, I have 5 kids only 1 left at home the others are either in college or on their own and I had similar days :) Happy Monday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you! I'm sure you are enjoying your days with the one still at home!!

      Delete