Tuesday, July 19, 2016

favorite small shops lately

I am a huge small shop supporter. As a small business owner myself, I definitely understand how hard it can be, but how amazing it can be as well. I love knowing that when I purchase an item from a small shop, I’m supporting a family, and that’s worth more than anything.

favorite small shops lately

kennedy and co // I cannot rave enough about this shop. Samantha makes the cutest baby clothes I have ever seen and has always been so helpful when I’m in need of a new outfit. I purchase Lilli’s first birthday outfit through her and I cannot wait!

Kennedy and Co’s shop and Instagram.

stretching grace // Lindsey had me loving her shop from the get go when she offered to send me a couple free headbands for my little babe to show off on my Instagram. Uh, yes please! Not only do we love her headbands, she’s also so sweet!

Stretching Grace's Instagram


the button belle // I “met” Emily quite a while ago through Instagram, as we both own small businesses. We connected quite quickly after I wanted to buy her entire shop :) She’s so sweet, and L and I both have some super cute headbands from her. We cannot wait to buy more!

The Button Belle’s shop and Instagram.

homemade in kansas // I can’t express my love for this shop enough! I connected with Taylor quite a while ago, and when she started a shop with the cutest monogramed items, I couldn’t help myself. She has the best prices and the best personality ever. ;)

Homemade in Kansas’ shop and Instagram.


xoxo, Brandi

2 comments:

  1. Your sweet baby girl could make anything look good! I'll have to check some of these shops out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! That is so sweet of you! And yes, you will love them!!

      Delete