Friday, July 22, 2016

five on friday

Happy Friday, loves! Another week has come and gone. What did you do this week that made a difference?

o n e // Lilli said MAMA this week!! Definitely the highlight of my week. My heart exploded right out of my chest, and it's still making it's recovery.


t w o // I'm opening my shop back up today! I loved my time off, but I'm definitely ready to get back into the game! I'm hosting a sale in honor of reopening, and you can see those details here.


t h r e e // Also new in small business news, I'm hosting a giveaway on my Instagram that ends today. Check out the details here and head on over here to enter before it ends!

f o u r // Our oils have been a life saver this week. But then again, when aren't they? Lilli has been using Cobaiba for her teething, and Gentle Baby to go along with her attitude this week. Mama has been using a lot of Stress Away to go along with her attitude this week. ;)


f i v e // I attended my very first Mom's Gathering at our church this week. I felt the Holy Spirit pushing me to go, so, I did. And I'm so glad I did. It was wonderful meeting other moms and witnessing the different stages of motherhood that we are all in. I took away so many things from the gathering, and Jesus was definitely present with us all last night. One of the best things said was "One of the most powerful things we will do in this life is invest in our children." Talk about powerful.

"We have to choose joy and keep on choosing it." - Henri J.M Nouwen.

xoxo, Brandi
linking up with Momfessionals, TabandErika, + Grace And Love Blog
linking up with Carolina Charm + A. Liz Adventures


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! that's the best when they say mama!! my daughter now says "mum" and it's too cute.. but of course, she said "dada" first ;)

    ReplyDelete