Friday, July 29, 2016

five on friday

Lawd, this week. Has. Been. Something. Else.

Lilli is still in the process of cutting four (!!!!) teeth all at once, and we've both cried some tears this week.

But it's f r i d a y!! I can take a deep breath knowing Kyle will be home all weekend to help. #handsintheairemoji.

o n e // Lilli turned TEN months this week! I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that we are going to have a "toddler" in two months.


t w o // this heat. i'm. so. over. it. I've never been a fan of hot weather, but I've had enough this summer. I'm more than ready to replace this cozy with a fall one.

cozy // necklace
t h r e e // I was so excited to be chosen as a brand rep for Gold Fawn Boutique, and I got my things in the mail from her this week! I'll be writing up a full post soon, but I'm so excited. Her shop has the cutest things!


f o u r // Do you guys watch America's Got Talent? It's a little hidden pleasure of mine. I was super happy with yesterday's results show! Everyone that I was rooting for got voted through. It's mind blowing the amount of "talents" in America.

f i v e // Speaking of TV, what are you guys watching on Netflix right now? I feel like I've watched all the good shows. Hubby and I are currently watching Royal Pains together, and I just restarted Friday Night Lights (I'm thinking of it as a preseason to preseason, haha) after finishing the latest season of Grey's. Royal Pains is so good. We've been on a medical show kick lately, and it definitely hits the spot.

b o n u s // Hub's and I are getting a "date night" tonight. I put that in quotes because it's not so much a date night as an event at church. But we take what we can get. We are going to a FEC convention at our church, where Taas Saada will be speaking. He's a former sniper and we are so excited to hear what he has to say and hear his testimony!

What are your plans for the weekend?

xoxo, Brandi
linking up with TabandErika, Momfessionals, and GraceandLoveBlog

linking up with A. Liz Adventures and Carolina Charm
linking up with Sept. Farm and The Farmer's Wife

10 comments:

  1. Your little Lilli is adorable, 10 months :) I love getting mail too, cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We love AGT too! It is an event in our house. I am obsessed with the little girl comedian right now. She is just hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes!! I was so glad that she is going through to the next round! We really love Tape Man and the magician/football player lol!

      Delete
  3. We are doing date night tomorrow! More of a traditional "dinner and a movie" type :) So many gems on Netflix! Orange in the New Black, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Friends, The Nanny Diaries (movie not series)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay!! Have fun on your date night! I haven't heard of The Nanny Diaries before; I'll have to check that out!

      Delete
  4. So so sweet! My daughter was born 4 days before yours! How precious they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie!! Hope her teeth feel better soon, and hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete