Friday, July 15, 2016

things I don’t do/am not

I recently wrote a post of positivity talking about things that I do and things that I am. This post is something of the same. While it talks about things I am not/things that I don’t do, it’s still a positivity post because it’s totally okay to not be some things!

things I don’t do/am not

1 // I do not clean the house every day. I don’t clean near as much as I would like to since having my little babe, but that’s totally okay! Even though I’m a stay at home mom, most of my day revolves around taking care of L, and when she’s napping, I’m either working or doing something for myself, like peeing or eating. :)

2 // I am not as confident as I wish I were. This is most definitely one of my worst “am nots”. While I am working every day in this area of my life to boost my confidence and self esteem, and to love myself more, it’s okay to not be there yet. I’m working towards better, and that’s all that matters right now!

3 // I can't say no. I’m the worst when it comes to saying no. I always feel so.bad. when I have to tell someone no, especially when I can’t help them out. I grieve over it for days, and I usually end up trying to help in some other way because I just can’t stand the fact that I had to say no. I know, I’m crazy. It’s okay though.

4 // I take forever to get over things. I mentioned in my last post that I’m a very sensitive person, and because of that, when I get hurt, I get hurt for a long time. Don’t get me wrong, I forgive quickly. But it tugs at my heart for a really, really long time; therefore, takes me way too long to get over things, even if that thing is completely pointless to the other person.

5 // I don’t do a lot of the things I pin on Pinterest. I wish I had more time to do all of the thousands of things I pin on pinterest (kind of) but I don’t. While I do accomplish things here and there, I definitely forget about most of the things I pin.

I challenged you in the previous post to take on this prompt, and I challenge you to take on this one, too! It’s harder than it looks, but listen to me when I say, it reveals things to you about yourself that you long forgot about, in a good way. :)

xoxo, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment