Friday, August 5, 2016

five on friday

Hi all! Happy Friday + happy weekend!

Today's post is going to be a little short - we have a super busy day + weekend I need to prepare for!!

o n e // Hubs and I got to sit down after we put Lilli to bed and finally enjoy our deck! Talk about a view! I'm a little obsessed with it. We are still (sttiilllllll) finishing up our patio, but I can live with it because of the deck. :)


t w o // I got my new custom logo this week for my shop!! I'm in love with it! Nicole from Lavender Dreams Studio is absolutely amazing, and she's so great to work with! I highly recommend her.


t h r e e // Sunday is the last day to save 15% on my "Eat Local" cozy in the shop in honor of World Breastfeeding Week! Use code "breastfeedingweek" at checkout!


f o u r // Speaking of World Breastfeeding Week, did you see my breastfeeding story post this week? You can read it here!

f i v e // So, the big thing this week - Instagram stories. What do you think?! Love it? Hate it? I'm leaning more towards the "hate it" end of the spectrum. Don't get me wrong, I love connecting with all my lovely social media friends. But 1) I love my snapchat. 2) I already have so much social media to check - between my blog, my Facebook, my shop's Facebook page, my exclusive shop Facebook group, my Instagram, my shop's Instagram, my Twitter, my Etsy shop page, AND my Snapchat (@brandi.little) - all while keep a child alive all day, I just don't have time to check anymore social media, especially all 800 people I follow on IG. Let me know what you think of it!!

This week's word:


Have a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo, Brandi
linking up with Tab and Erika, Grace and Love, and Momfessionals 
linking up with The Farmer's Wife and Sept. Farm 
linking up with A. Liz Adventures and Carolina Charm

8 comments:

  1. Your view is amazing and your meal looked just as good! And also, I love your new logo! That font is perfect! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and feel of ur blog! What a wonderful view and delicious looking meal:) have a great weekend! Gg
    Www.makinamama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Logo for your shop !! Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your deck looks awesome! I'm not a fan of instgram stories either. I like snapchat because I have just a handful of people I like to watch. If I watched all the instagram stories of the people I follow it would take an hour!! Hope you had a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! Totally agree with you. Thank you, I hope you did as well!! :)

      Delete