Thursday, August 4, 2016

gold fawn boutique

Hey guys! Happy Thursday! We are almost to the weekend. Hold on!!

Just stopping in for a second to tell you about one of the newest shop's I'm repping for on social media: Gold Fawn Boutique!


 Let me start off by saying that I love being a brand rep for small businesses. As a small business owner, it is most definitely a passion in life to support small businesses. If I can #shopsmall, then I do! 

Okay - on to the good stuff!


I bought my very first item from GFB before Lilli was born. I bought a little gold lace crown to be used in her newborn photos, and I've been in love with this shop ever since!

Gold Fawn Boutique owner Tonya is so sweet, and she is not only crafty in the things she makes for the shop, but is also so fashionable when she sells clothes in her shop, too. She is also a photographer, so her shop is only open certain times of the month - but it's totally worth the wait. She also has VIP flash sales on her VIP Facebook group, which is linked at the end of this post.


I have a number of things that I've gotten from her in the past couple weeks, and I'm stoked to buy more from her!


This dress by the way - GET IT. It's the most comfortable dress I've ever worn, #mombod appropriate, and is so cute!! I post a picture of me wearing it yesterday on my Instagram if you want to see what it looks like on!


You can check out GFB's shop here, Instagram here, Facebook here, and her Facebook VIP group here.

Shop small, my friends!

xoxo, Brandi

2 comments: