Tuesday, August 23, 2016

lularoe leggings

Hi loves! I hope your week is going well. Mine is already better than last week, thank goodness!

Stopping by today to tell you about LuLaRoe! I'm sure you've seen it on some social media site lately. It's huge right now!

headband // shirt // necklace
save 15% at thevintagehoneyshop.com with code brandijolittle!
My friend Ashley over on Instagram was kind enough to send me a pair of LuLaRoe leggings for review, and I'm so glad she did!

LuLaRoe is known for their buttery soft leggings... And they are speaking so much truth when they call them buttery soft. I literally feel like I spread butter on my legs when I put these leggings on. Too graphic?

They are one of the most comfortable leggings I have ever worn. I definitely look forward to purchasing more!


I'm not a huge "print" person, so I went with black. I definitely foresee myself wearing them all throughout fall and winter.

Another huge plus - they aren't see through. I don't know about you, but I have a huge problem finding leggings that aren't see through in my bum area. I was so so happy to see that there were absolutely no see through areas!

Their sizing chart is a bit small, which is both a good and bad thing. I'm too indecisive for a huge list, but it may be hard to decide if you are in between sizes, or have a mix of body types. I went with the "one size" leggings, and they fit very well. They were a bit snug in my belly, but I've only worn them once. I'm sure they will stretch to fit my body better with wear!


I didn't know this at first, but LuLaRoe also sells other clothing items, like shirts and dresses. They have beautiful patterns, and they are so modest and comfortable looking. Sign me up please. #handsintheairemoji

Here are the lovely ladies that were so amazing and sent me these leggings!

Madisen, Hannah, Julie, Ashley
You can view their Facebook group here.

Thanks again to Ashley!!

xoxo, Brandi


1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you love your new buttery soft leggings! Thank you for writing a review and putting us on your blog :) loved the post so much!!

    ReplyDelete