Thursday, August 11, 2016

the vintage honey shop

I. Am. So. Excited.

Want to know why?

I'm officially a brand rep for @thevintagehoneyshop


The Vintage Honey Shop is hands down one of my favorite shops in the history of shops, and I couldn't be happier to be representing them!

and as if I needed another reason to buy more honey's. #hearteyes

I've collaborated with the VHS twice, one for a review on their necklaces on my blog, which you can read here, and once as a blog contributor for their blog, which you can see here!

I'm so excited to start on this journey with The Vintage Honey Shop!

You can see my Instagram here, where my photos will be posted. You can also see the discount that I offer for the VHS each time a post a photo for them. ;)

You can visit The Vintage Honey Shop's Facebook here, their Instagram here, their Twitter here, and their shop here.

Happy shopping!!

xoxo, Brandi

4 comments: