Monday, August 1, 2016

the weekend

Hey all!

Happy August! I cannot believe that it's already August and that we can officially say that our baby girl turns one next month. That's insane!

We didn't do too much this weekend, as in a lot of running. We stayed home, relaxed, and got a ton done around the house. Stuff that we've been trying to get done for months. So I was more than happy to stay home this weekend.

Saturday we lounged around in the morning - ate some donuts and then got some stuff done around the house. We made some lunch at home, then went out for fro-yo to help the teething baby.
cozy
headband // moccs
Sunday was our norm - breakfast then church. We went to great-grandpa's afterwards for lunch, then lounged the rest of the day at home watching Harry Potter (because when are we not watching Harry Potter) and grilling out.

cozy
This weekend we accomplished: hanging up some decorations around the house, our chalkboard wall in Lilli's play room, we put together our outdoor swing, hung up our projector in our movie room (90 inch screen!!), and we even got all of the laundry done. say whaaat.

headband

I can't even tell you how excited I am for all of the ideas I have for the chalkboard wall! Also super excited that I finally found the perfect piece for above our sink. I've been searching for months for the perfect one and I found it at Kirkland's - on clearance. double win.

How was your weekend?! I hope it was fantastic!

Linking up with B Loved Boston.

xoxo, Brandi

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, we had a grumpy teether this weekend, too! I hope you have a great week, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teething stinks, haha! Thank you! I hope you do as well!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your knit cup warmers (holders?) so cool! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! They are all available in my shop! :)

      Delete