Monday, August 8, 2016

the weekend

Happy Monday, friends!

How was your weekend?!

We had a wonderful weekend; Monday came too quick! But then again, doesn't it always?

Friday Lilli and I headed out of town to meet a friend + her little babes for lunch. We live two hours away from each other, so we met halfway. We were actually able to sit for two hours and talk before the kids started to get fussy. It was amazing. We are going to try and make it a bi-weekly thing so we are able to see each other more often!

Saturday my parents came down to spend the day with us! We went to the zoo, where Lilli went on her first carousel ride. She loved it so much that we went on it twice! I wish I could have captured the joy in her face while she was riding. It was also a very special moment because I have a photo of me on a carousel for the first time with my mom, and it was so sweet to have all three of us on the carousel ride for Lilli's first time, too. :) It's something I'll never forget!

Lilli's bow
my necklace
Also - Lilli's other favorite part of the zoo - the aquarium. I post on Instagram that I think Lilli was born to be a mermaid with how much she loves all things water. We sat and watch the fish for a good 15-20 minutes and Lilli was just mesmerized.


Sunday was bit out of our norm. Lilli has been having a super hard time with sleep lately (but we start with our sleep therapist today, yay!) so she was super tired all Sunday morning, so we just lounged around the house until we went our for errands later that day. It was a pretty relaxing Sunday, which is okay with me.

my necklace // Lilli's headband
you can use code "brandijolittle" for 15% off your purchase at thevintagehoneyshop.com!
I also started my brand rep search for my shop on Sunday! You can read the details here, but basically, I'm looking for some individuals on Instagram that want to support me and my small business by becoming a "brand rep" for me! As a brand rep, you would be required to make one purchase a month with a hefty discount, and you would also receive one free item a month. All I ask in return is a weekly picture promoting you item(s) and representing my shop! The term lasts until the end of the year, and all ages are welcome to enter! If you would like to enter, click here.

Have a wonderful Monday!

xoxo, Brandi

10 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! I love far from most of my friends and I know how sweet those few hours of spending time with them is! Have a good Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinking cute! And that romper is adorable! Glad you guys had a great weekend. Good luck with the sleep therapist... that is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monday always comes so fast!! The zoo looks like so much fun!! Your little mermaid is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last photo of you and your little - so cute!! I hope the sleep therapy goes well! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear how the sleep therapist works out!! She's such a CUTIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to write a post about it! It deserves a post already, haha! Thank you so much!

      Delete