Monday, September 5, 2016

elly and grace

I can’t believe I “met” this shop only a couple of weeks ago. I had a friend recommend her to me after I professed my love for screen print tees. I contacted her, and we decided to collaborate. I only had to look at her shop for 2 seconds to decide that I loved it.


Not only does elly & grace sell screen print tees, but she also sells matching items like printables, mugs, iPhone cases, onesies, tote bags... you name it! What makes this shop even better? It’s all about Jesus. Give me Jesus and small shops, and I’m all set.


You can check out elly and grace’s shop here and her Instagram here.

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders; let me walk upon the waters; wherever You would call me.
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander; and my faith will be made stronger; in the presence of my Savior.


The reason why my shirt was soaking wet:


Totally worth it for those huge belly laughs and smiles. :)

xoxo, Brandi

{like my teething necklace? take 15% off at The Vintage Honey Shop and treat yo self!}


3 comments:

  1. that's so pretty! I love that song, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are absolutely adorable - <3 Lilli is so blessed to have a mama like you

    ReplyDelete