Friday, September 30, 2016

five on friday

well, it's been a couple of hot minutes since i've remembered to do a five on friday. #imsorry

we have seriously been so busy!! so busy, that i couldn't find my computer for over a week because i put it somewhere and completely forgot where it went. #mylifelately

anyway, pack to the point.

o n e // 


in case you missed it, my baby girl turned one this weekend!! I keep telling myself I have a toddler but my heart isn't quite ready to hear that yet. You can see the full blog post here!

t w o // monday night's have been one of my favorite nights lately. don't call me crazy yet - I have a reason. I was invited a few months ago to be a member of a six week Bible study program called "Apples of Gold". I didn't really know what it entailed, but I felt God pushing me to say yes, so I did.

It's been one of the best decisions of my life! Every Monday, I meet with a group of ladies for a 3 hour night full of cooking lessons, Bible studies, and girl talk. I am always giddy on monday morning because I look forward to our meetings so much. I've never in my life said I was giddy on a monday, so you know it has to be good.

t h r e e // my shop - holy moly! this has been my busiest "busy" season, and I only have God to thank for that! I was actually about to close down right after the summer. It had been a really really really slow summer, so in August, I sat down with God and said, I'm going to shut this down if it's Your will. If it's not, tell me and stop me. I'll listen.

Well, I'm still up and running, busier than ever. Our God is just so good, isn't He?

I have a ton of new fall items up, if you are interested in looking! You can see my shop here.

f o u r // this weatherrrr. oh my gosh. It has been in the 60s-low 70s all week and I'm loving it. What's the temp where you're at?! I'm all about fall and cool temps.

f i v e // my favorite outfit of the week:

shirt // necklace // jeans


"He has walked the path before us; He is walking with us still."

xoxo, Brandi

linking up with carolina charm


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your shop! That is such great news! I love how you asked and He answered. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete