Monday, October 3, 2016

the weekend

Happy Monday, friends!

I'm very happy to say that our weekend isn't over quite yet. Kyle has today off because he had to work part of Saturday. I'm not complaining. 

friday

read my five on friday post here!

saturday

so, like I said, Kyle worked part of the day on Saturday. But he did get the afternoon off, so after Lilli's first physical therapy session (more on that later!), we headed out to lunch and to do some shopping. Guys, Old Navy gets me every time. Like, they are almost as bad as Target. #gasp! Seriously, we got some steals and some super cute fall clothes! My favorite jeans are also from there, which were on sale this weekend.

we also watched the movie "me before you". heard of it? I realllllyyyyy wanted to read the book, but we saw it in redox and decided to rent it. I figured I could read the book later on.

I DON'T THINK MY HEART CAN HANDLE THE BOOK.

i was bawling by the end of the dang movie!! like oh my gosh, one of the most emotional movies I have ever seen. Kyle was just staring at me, unsure of what to do with his crying-hysterically-wife over a dang movie. I don't understand why they (aka the movie people) do this to us. not one bit.

moral of the story: don't watch "me before you" if you're feeling hormonal that day. don't. do. it.

okay moving on.

sunday

sunday we went up to my mom's for the day after grabbing some pumpkin-y (making that a word, btw) coffee.

cozy
we took Lilli to the local pumpkin patch and to the pumpkin festival. She had a blast looking at all the new things! She loved it so much that it paid off with a 3 hour nap :)




this pumpkin patch used to be my favorite thing to do in the fall growing up (okay, it still is), and I lovedlovedloved talking Lilli there, too!

oh, and ps - i'm hosting a giveaway on my shop's instagram later today for this cute little jack - o -latern cozy! be sure to check it out!


Did you do anything pumpkin-y (see, told ya) this weekend?!

Linking up with BLovedBoston.

xoxo, Brandi

5 comments:

  1. I went through those emotions twice - once with the book and once with the movie haha! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Me Before You and bawled my eyeballs out, too. I am going to be a basket case watching the movie! I really want to see it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to rent me before you! I LOVED the book! I think you should still read it :)
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY so so cute the pumpkins and your little pumpkin-adorable!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katelyn! That's so sweet of you!

      Delete