Monday, October 24, 2016

the weekend

this weekend was a laid back fall weekend, and it was perfect.

on friday, i hosted girl's night at our home, filled with games, too much food, and lots of adult beverages. ;) it was so needed, and i had a blast! i'm hoping to turn these into more of a monthly thing, so we will see!


on saturday, we headed out for a much needed day trip. we were supposed to meet my parents, but unfortunately my step dad got called into work. we were already at our destination, so we just stayed and had a fun day anyway. we went on a horse and carriage ride, and i thought lilli was going to explode with excitement! next to kitties, i think horses are her next fav animal.




sunday was a good, relaxing day. we usually go to church, but lilli's nap schedule was all out of wack, so she slept through church, and we cleaned up around the house.

we headed to kyle's grandpa's for lunch to visit with family, and then went to Old Navy to spend too much money :) i had the old navy cash coupon though, so it was justified.


we relaxed at home the rest of the night, and binged watched how to get away with murder (which is soo good by the way. have you seen it?)

have a happy week!!

linking up with blovedboston.

xoxo, Brandi

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how cute does she look in her little headband!! I haven't kept up with HTGAWM this season, but I'm looking forward to binge watching soon! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls night on a Friday night! I'm so jealous! I haven't had one of those in forever! I think I need to remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either! I missed it so much! Feel free to come to our next one! ;)

      Delete