Monday, October 17, 2016

we love fall

*warning, overload of fall photos in the follow post ;)*

i loved all things fall / holiday before having Lilli. I've always loved it.

But now? oh gosh, it's so much fun watching Lilli experience it all, too! I love fall even more now that she's here celebrating with us.

we knocked off so many things on our fall bucket list (which I need to remember to post this, don't let me forget!!) lately:

we decorated our home for fall/halloween. it looks like a pumpkin threw up in our home and i'm okay with it.


we went to an apple orchard.


we went to a fall fest/trunk or treating.



there is absolutely nothing cuter than a baby muggle. declaring that right now. #hearteyes

i tried my first pumpkin spiced latte. i loved it, but i love spiced chai lattes more!


i added a ton of fall items into the shop.


i had a fall baking day with one of my besties.


we went to a pumpkin patch.


and most of all, i've enjoyed every bit of it with my little pumpkin.


What is your favorite thing that you've done so far this fall?

xoxo, Brandi


12 comments:

  1. That coaster - so cute!!!
    I love the little pipe cleaner glasses - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! Looks like you all are enjoying all things fall. The instagram pic of your baking definitely had me wanting to come over and smell your house :) Happy Monday! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we definitely are! It smelled so good that day!

      Delete
  3. Brandi!!!! Your front porch looks awesome! I love it so much! This makes me want to do more to our porch next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay! I absolutely love to decorate for the holidays!

      Delete
  4. aww.. what a cutiee.. beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fun fall things! I love your porch! Might copy some ideas for mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so precious! I wish I had a decorative gene in my body! Come to Maryland and help me!

    Lilli is absolutely precious, I can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be right there! ;) thank you!! Me either!

      Delete