Friday, December 16, 2016

holiday product spotlight with JORD Wood Watches

have you guys seen those beautiful wood watches floating around instagram?? the famous JORD watches?
well, if you haven’t, you seriously need to check them out!


JORD is a watch company, but they are most certainly not like most watch companies. JORD uses unique wood from all around the world to create both modern and sophisticated watch designs!

they have some of the most beautiful watches i have ever seen, and they carry both men's watches and women's watches!


i gifted kyle this unique watch a couple days ago as an early christmas present, and it took his breath away as much as it did mine! he is obsessed with all things wood, this watch included.


kyle is wearing the “Reece” style watch in Golden Camphor and Khaki.


i think it’s safe to say it’s his favorite christmas present.

would you love one of these cool watches?!

well, today JORD and i are giving you $25 free to spend on your favorite watch! just follow this link, fill out the form, and then head back here and tell me what your favorite watch is! but hurry, offer ends december 21st!


having trouble deciding which is your favorite? i’ve created a Pinterest board just for you so you can see which watches are my favorite! see it here!


you can view JORD all over the internet: at their site here, their instagram here, their pinterest here, their twitter here, and their facebook here!

xoxo, Brandi

This post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches, but as always, all opinions and thoughts are my own.
Wooden Wristwatch

5 comments:

  1. I adore my JORD watches! They are just so unique! I love the one you picked out, too! I wish Brian would wear a watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lindsay!! they have the most beautiful watches!

      Delete
  2. That watch is beautiful!!! I'm in the market for a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely snag that $25 then!! ;)

      Delete
  3. I love my Jord watch. I had the best time pairing up with them as well.

    ReplyDelete