Wednesday, January 18, 2017

peach leaves boutique

hey friends! i hope your week is off to a great start, + that you got an extra long weekend with your loved ones!

i’m here today to talk about another wonderful small shop: peach leaves boutique!

the owner, savannah, has the sweetest soul. she is so genuine and kind, + is incredible talented at making jewelry! knowing how much i love my oils, she offered to send me one of her diffuser bracelets for review, + it’s literally one of my favorite jewelry pieces ever. i wear it close to everyday (which is really saying something because i’m horrible at remembering to put jewelry on, haha!)!!

PLB diffuser bracelet // name bracelet
these are just a few reasons i love my diffuser bracelet:

it’s the perfect size. i can’t stand wearing anything that doesn’t fit me just right, jewelry included. savannah’s size chart (listed on all of her items) makes it so easy to make sure you get the right fit!

the aroma last all.day.long. i am so not kidding. i put some lavender on my bracelet one morning around 10. at 6:30 pm we had friends over, + when i leaned in to give her a hug, she literally grabbed my arm + said “what is that lovely smell?!” so i of course had to rave about my new diffuser bracelet. ;)

it’s handmade. handmade is always better, + every time i put on my bracelet, i know it came straight from the hands of savannah, which makes it even more special!

she has a few different varieties! + they are all beautiful. i can’t wait to get a couple more to wear everyday!


you can check out Peach Leaves Boutique here, + her Instagram here

which piece of jewelry from peach leaves boutique is your favorite?!

xoxo, Brandi

{i collaborated with Peach Leaves Boutique for this post; however, like always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!}

No comments:

Post a Comment