Thursday, April 27, 2017

devotions delivered

“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” - Susan Sontag

I have always loved to travel. I didn’t get to much as a kid because my parents didn’t love to travel. But when I did travel, even if it was just to the next state, I was filled with so much passion to explore. I want to see and know of other places other than my home. There’s so much world and beauty that God created, and I want to see it all.

Kyle and I made a decision a long time ago that no matter happened in a year, we had to take two vacations (small or big) each year: one just us, and one as a family. We want to see, and we want our children to see, too.

That’s one of the many reasons I love Devotions Delivered.


Nissa, owner of Devotions Delivered, explores. When she explores, she takes photos. She takes photos of the most beautiful places in the world. She then creates a post card with that photo, links them with a verse from the Bible, and writes a short summary of how that place in the world resonates with a lesson that we can learn from. How amazing is that?

So not only do we get to “travel” to a beautiful place right from our own home, but we get to learn from it, too. 


The other best part? It's already stamped. Once we see, read, and learn, we can send that encouragement to someone else that we love.

With Devotions Delivered, you will “travel” to 4 different places each month. You will receive 4 postcards in the mail, each complete with a Bible verse and devotional.  

You can view their website here to learn more!


Ready to get started? You can use code “BJL20” for 20% off sitewide!

Where do you hope to visit one day?

With love, Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment