Monday, April 24, 2017

eat your veggies

veg.e.ta.ble {noun} // a plant or part of a plant used as a food that my toddler either hides in her chair or feeds to the dog.

Please tell me I’m not alone in the struggle of trying to get my child to eat just one vegetable? I’ve had a few successful attempts, but it’s usually a no from Lilli in the veggie department.

So naturally when I found out about EasyPeasie, I literally jumped for joy. Okay maybe not literally but I was doing cartwheels in my head.


EasyPeasie is a company that makes custom blends of all natural vegetable powders, specially selected to maximize nutrients and minimize “veggie taste” {quoted directly from easypeasie.com}.

On the outside, a jar of EasyPeasie looks like a green vegetable powder, almost like a spice. On the inside is a variety of veggies, such as: kale, spinach, carrots, peas, and sweet potatoes. You can use this powder in almost any recipe to automatically add some veggies {unknowingly to all tiny people, of course} to any meal!

Along with my toddler, my husband is also a no-veggies-please person, too. He has never once noticed the veggies “on his plate” when I’ve thrown this into family meals. ;)

A couple of recipes I’ve tried EasyPeasie in so far: chicken noodle soup, in our hamburger meat for hamburgers, and in muffins! Never once have I tasted any vegetable taste!

EasyPeasie has definitely made a customer out of me!


You can find EasyPeasie’s website here, their Instagram here, and their Facebook here.

with love, Brandi

{I received product from EasyPeasie in return for my opinion. Everything written is my true opinion and feelings.}

No comments:

Post a Comment