Friday, May 19, 2017

five on friday

Hey friends + happy FRIDAY!

How has your week been? I hope you answered with "absolutely fabulous!" :)

O N E || recovery

My recovery has been so up and down this week. My incision and surgical spot pain is finally starting to chill out, but was quickly replaced with digestive issues. All day Tuesday and most of Wednesday, I wasn’t able to keep anything down, and I had the most horrible stomach cramps. My diet has consisted of applesauce, mashed potatoes, and chicken broth this week. 

It’s hard not to get discouraged. I had many, many people tell me that they bounced back very quickly after this surgery, so it’s discouraging that I’m not. I have an appointment with my surgeon for follow up today, so maybe he can help!

Either way, I’m glad that I’m healthy overall, and at least not in as much pain this week!

T W O || lilli’s room


Did you see my post earlier this week giving a progress report on the remodel in Lilli’s room? You can see that HERE!

T H R E E || kisses, A

I refused to watch the show Pretty Little Liars for the longest time, because I thought it looked like the silliest show… but now I’m on season five and I’m obsessed. It is so much better than just some teen drama like I thought it was. I love mysteries, and although this one seems never ending, it’s definitely good. Have you seen it before?

F O U R || little lumber co.


Kyle and I opened our shop back up this week (see it HERE)! We only keep it open until we hit so many orders, and then we close to catch up until the next time. If you have your eye on anything, be sure to grab it now! We are working on adding more inventory, so stay tuned!

F I V E || disney


I finally posted about our Disney trip this week, as well. You can see that HERE.

I hope you all have had a fabulous week and and even more fabulous weekend to come!



{linking up with smidge of this}

3 comments:

  1. That floral letter L is amazing!! And lol about PLL - I tried to watch the first episode awhile back on Netflix and couldn't make it through because I thought it was so silly - should I give it another chance??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the first episode either!! I didn't expect to super like it - and I actually just played it to have background noise! But after the first few episodes, I really got into it and now only watch it when I can pay attention! People either love it or hate it from what I've heard, though! <3 and thank you!

      Delete
  2. I've been praying for you, friend. I hope you'll be back to yourself soon. Lilli's room looks so good! I hope your shop continues to be a success. I still need to read to your Disney post but I can't wait to hear about it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete