Friday, May 26, 2017

five on friday

Happy Friday, friends! Friday’s are always so much sweeter when it’s a long weekend! What are your plans for the weekend?

O N E || the last chapter of LSBBL


If you’ve followed me for a while, you may have seen that I own a shop called Little Stitches by Brandi Little. I opened it about 3.5 years ago, which is why this decision was so bittersweet. After much prayer and long, long days of thinking, I decided to shut down LSBBL. I can feel that it’s time. My passion for it is not what it once was, and my passion has shifted to other areas in my life. I’m hosing lots of sales and giveaways on the shop’s Instagram, and it’ll officially close down on June 1st. If you interested in snagging anything, you can view the shop HERE.

T W O || woof, woof


Did you see my post this week about our farmhouse-inspired dog crate? It’s one of my favorite projects (and posts) ever. You can see it HERE.

T H R E E || rain, rain, go away

Has it been non-stop rain where you live?! My goodness, it’s been a constant flood where we live! I love thunderstorms, but I’m missing my sunshine! The weekend forecast has been changing from rain to sunshine, so I hope the sunshine wins out!

F O U R || mercari


I also posted about my Mercari haul this week; you can see that HERE.

F I V E || let’s eat

Are you one of the few people left that uses recipe books more than Pinterest, haha?? I am! Don't get me wrong, I love Pinterest, but I love having the actual paper version of my recipes (I am the same way with books), and I’m always on the hunt for cute new recipe cards to add to my recipe binder. I usually print them off, and that eats up my ink like crazyyyy. I started searching on Amazon and found these beauties:


Aren’t they so pretty? The price makes them even prettier: $8.99 for 50 of them! That’s such a steal, and these are super high quality. The only down fall: there is no specific spot for the “ingredients” part of the recipe, but I just mark off a spot on each card. Totally worth it for nine bucks.


Have a wonderful Friday, and even better weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you're closing your shop. If your passion for it is waning then it is probably time to close it, though. I hope that whatever you do next is even bigger and better!!!! Happy weekend, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindsay!! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Brandi! I love the recipe cards, I would love to start a recipe book... I always go off my phone..lol...have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late! <3 Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete