Thursday, May 18, 2017

our little trip to disney

Hi, friends!

I'm finally getting around to posting about our trip to Disney! We had such a great time, and it truly is the most magical place on earth!

I have a lot of photos, so I'll cut right to the chase:

disney springs

Disney Springs was the first place we went to explore the first night we were in Florida. Well, technically the second night, but the first night we had just traveled for 24 hours straight. :)

bow

I have always loved it here. Kyle and I went during our honeymoon a couple years back, and it has already changed so much since then. I love the live music everywhere, and all of the delicious food smells coming from every way. Lilli loved seeing all the "new", and it made me so excited to see how she would love Disney the next day!


my birthday

The first day we spent at Disney landed on my birthday, and it was the best birthday I've ever had!

matching shirts
Lilli is absolutely obsessed with Mickey and Minnie (specifically "mimmie"), and she was soaring during their show at the castle. She kept waving to them and yelling "mimmie! mimmie!"

bow

Lilli is so chill in this photo, haha! 


Kyle's parents were able to join us during our trip, and we snagged a date night (at Disney, on my birthday - talk about the best date ever!) that evening, and we rode the rides Lilli wasn't able to go on, stayed for the fireworks, and did some exploring, just the two of us!



day two

bow

Out of everything we did on the trip, Lilli meeting Mickey and Minnie was my favorite part. I had tears in my eyes the entire time, and seeing the pure joy in her face was priceless. She gave Minnie tons of hugs and kisses, and was so sad when we had to leave her.






She was quite literally screaming when we had to leave them and continue our adventure. But she was fine after she got to play in the little water circus park.



day three

Day three we spent at Epcot for our final day. We were there during the flower and garden festival, and it was absolutely beautiful.

cozy
my shirt // bow // lilli's romper


I think this was Lilli's favorite ride of our trip. She loves fish and anything to do with underwater, and the Nemo ride was right up her alley. I really loved this ride, too, and I think it was one of my favorites. :)



the rest of the fun


bow

Although we want to wait a few years before we visit again, I loved every minute of this trip. It was a dream, and Lilli's reactions, smiles, and joys were the best part. I'll never forget how much happiness this vacation brought us!

I'll be making a post in the near future about my tips for visiting Disney, specifically your first time!



2 comments:

  1. Oh how magical! We are taking the kids for the first time in the spring and I CANNOT WAIT. I know you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun pictures and amazing memories you all had together! Disney is the perfect place to celebrate a birthday. We went in September for mine last year and I wish I could go every year lol.

    ReplyDelete