Friday, June 9, 2017

five on friday

Happy Friday, friends!

This week has been incredibly busy, but so incredibly great, too!

Let's get startedddd:

O N E || my hands hurt

When I closed my shop, I had no idea I'd get so many orders. I've been working on them every night after VBS, and I've barely made a dent in them. I'm so, so thankful, but man my hands hurt!!

T W O || VBS

Speaking of VBS (vacation Bible study), yesterday was the last night and I'm so sad!! I've had so much fun helping out, but it will be kind of nice to be able to eat dinner with my family again. ;)

I was super happy that I was able to do this mural for the kids to write their names on. I think my favorite part of the whole thing was being able to let my creative side run lose. :)


T H R E E || tumble

Lilli starts gymnastics today and I'm so excited. I've been telling Kyle since before Lilli was born that I wanted to do gymnastics with her, and it's finally here! Pictures to come. :)

F O U R || watch your step

We got our hardwood floors (laminate hardwood floors, let's be real here) this week and even though I know it's going to take forever to do our whole house, I'm so so so excited to see what it looks like when it's finished! My arms are very, very sore from carrying all this in, though. :)


F I V E || will you accept this rose?

Have you all been watching the Bachelorette? I'm shamelessly addicted, and I even got Kyle into it. Even though he usually just makes fun of everyone the whole show. :) I'm rooting for Dean, Kenny, or Peter. Who are you rooting for?


latest posts

+

shop news

We've added a few items to the shop this week: this clothespin storage + this "hello" sign. I'm obsessed with the "hello" sign! It would be a super cute home warming gift. Our Rustic Mountain Shelf is still our most popular item. :) 
{You can use code "LITTLEMOMMALIFE" for 10% off your purchase!}
See our shop HERE.

Have a lovely weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that mural! VBS is always so much fun but it definitely wears you out! If I ever have a little girl, I want her to try gymnastics too! I never could. I tried. I was stumped with a backbend. Ha. Excited you both! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a gymnastics class. I bet she is going to have the best time. I want new floors too!!

    ReplyDelete