Friday, June 16, 2017

five on friday

Happy Friday, friends! I hope you've had a lovely week!

O N E || landscaping

We are finally making a dent in our front landscaping!! I love to plant flowers and to decorate our front porch, but I’m not a big fan of the digging/tilling/dying in 98 degree heat part.

Our progress:

sign || shirt 


Stay tuned for the final reveal!

T W O || nice floors

Something else we are finally making a dent in: our floors! We let them sit in our house for about a week so they could acclimate to the humidity in the house, and we just started installing them a couple days ago. I’m sooo in love with the color and I can’t wait to see how they look in every room!



T H R E E || gymnastics

As promised, here are some pictures from Lilli’s first day at gymnastics!
She had so much fun and other than trying to keep up with her, I had just as much fun watching her run around and explore. :)

lilli's bow

F O U R || jackpot

If you follow me on Instagram, I posted on my stories my Old Navy jackpot during Super Cash week!

Old Navy is like my new Target. I always walk out with more than what I came for. But in my defense, they always have the BEST deals.

I scored my entire workout outfit, the black shirt, the striped shirt, the olive shirt, blue shorts, yellow sandals, the mint dress, a shirt for Lilli, and her bathing suit all for under $50. ding ding ding - jackpot.



F I V E || AGT

via


Have you all been watching America’s Got Talent?? My mom and I watch it “together” (we text throughout the whole thing while we watch) every year and this year has been pretty good! It always makes me smile seeing what “talents” people have.

latest posts


shop news

Nothing new to report this week, but as always, you can save 10% on your purchase for reading my blog!
code: {LITTLEMOMMALIFE}

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. We love America's Got Talent! We've been watching since season one! So good! Have a great weekend, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of working in the heat either! I've been saving my garden work for the late evening. Makes it much more manageable. But I can only do a little bit at a time that way too. I am loving those floors! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete